Environmental engineering is the integration of science and engineering principles to improve the natural environment. It involves waste water management and air pollution control, recycling, waste disposal, radiation protection, industrial hygiene, environmental sustainability, and public health issues as well as knowledge of environmental engineering law.
Our exceptional clients encourage sustainable growth by improving state and municipal air, water, and land resources management. They assist industry with environmental compliance, permitting, remediation and site restoration, waste services, health and safety assessments, project execution, spill containment and design.
Max Group recruits the best executive level Environmental Engineers for our Flagship clients, whose desire is improve quality of life with sustainable growth. We specialize in recruiting C-suite, Board and Vice President/Senior Management talent.
- CEO, COO, EVP/SVP
- Directors / General Managers
- Business Unit Managers
- Director of Business Development
- Marketing/Sales Managers
- Environmental Compliance Manager
- Environmental Engineering Manager
- Environmental Program Manager
- Environmental Project Manager
- Environmental Permitting Manager
- Environmental Health & Safety Leader
- Environmental Remediation Manager
- Environmental Health & Safety Engineer
- Water Resources Engineer
- Remediation & Site Restoration Engineer
- Water Treatment Design/Engineer
- Industrial Wastewater Design/Engineer
- Air Quality Engineers and Designers